There is no doubt that the pandemic is starting to hit us all hard with social restrictions, zoom meetings after zoom meetings and the inability to travel.
When you feel the stress build up, I highly suggest you take 10 minutes to yourself to recollect your thoughts and quiet your mind.
What better way than doing a nature visualization aka take a mini vacation.
I've invited Ashley Wray, founder of Mala Collective to guide this meditation for us. We wrote it together and I think it's pretty great.
In this meditation, you will be guided to visualize your favorite natural environment and immerse yourself in it to feel connected to nature. This feeling will help you:
- Feel restored and rejuvenated
- Feel connected to something bigger than you (boost kindness and empathy)
- Release stress and anxiety
- Sit by a window in a comfortable spot, close your eyes and trigger your 5 senses for this.
- Simply follow the guidance and feel the benefits.
I hope you enjoy it and that it brings you some relief.
All my best,
PS. Are we connected yet? Join my newsletter to receive tips and tricks like this 2x/month in your inbox. No junk, ever: just easy hacks with big payoffs. YES! Sign up via my homepage.