018 - 3 unsuspected ways to improve your sleep
Sleep is critical to your health. I know it, you know it, we all know it. But what if, despite all your best efforts, the quality of your sleep just isn't there?
Sometimes, we do everything to improve our sleep: taking supplements, calming our nervous system, etc. Yet - we forget about immediate environment: our bedroom.
In today's episode, I'm shedding light on 3 things you absolutely must address in order to elevate the quality of your sleep. I will tell you exactly what and how to improve these 3 key factors:
- Light and sounds
- Radiation surrounding you
- The air you breathe
Be sure to tune back to episode 17 to make sure you also address whether or not you're a mouth breather.
"If you're tossing and turning at night or waking up still tired, you owe it to yourself to consider addressing the immediate environment in which you're sleeping: your bedroom! You might be just a few tweaks away from a restful night."
Other helpful resources here for you:
- Register for my FREE 3-day event SUMMER QUEEN from May 29-31, 2023: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/pl/2147687281
- Join The Energy Upgrade Coaching: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/energy-upgrade-coaching
- Book your FREE discovery call with me: https://calendly.com/vanessagrutman/discovery_call
- Purchase your 7-day liver detoxification here: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/offers/NBnCNuxb
- Purchase your all-in-one protein and multi-vitamin shake for your smoothie here: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/offers/Z9D2nYpe
- Download my FREE EBOOK highlighting the 5 nutritional supplements everyone should take and why here: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/opt-in-916fa0bf-a807-4f95-b8ee-440af66d41c5
- My website: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/
- Find me on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/vgrutman/
- Find my professional page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VanessaGrutmanIHP
- Join me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@vanessagrutman
Disclaimer: Vanessa Grutman, IHP does not treat, cure or diagnose disease. This show doesn't offer medical advice. Always verify with your physician before undertaking a new protocol or trying a new product.