013 - 4 tips to navigate your wellness journey with kids
You've decided that you were ready to make some changes to your lifestyle but then you wonder: what do I with the rest of my family? Do I bring them onboard with me? Do I do my own thing?
In this episode, I'm sharing how I approach our wellness lifestyle with our kids so that I don't feel like it's a burden but rather, our "modus operandi".
Balance is important as well as honoring everyone's desires on the journey - of course we don't all have the same goals. But I really believe in holding the space. Creating the favourable environment for the seeds to grow.
I share with you 4 tips that will go a long way:
1- Feed their curiosity;
2- Let them try;
3- Empower them through the feeling of choice;
4- Trust the impact of seeing you with energy.
Our family is far from perfect and we're navigating this health journey daily to the best of our ability, but I can assure you that these 4 tips make a big difference.
"Just BE IT. Be the change that you want to be. Embody that version of you. Kids observe. They're curious and they'll make connections."
Quick resources here for you:
- Join The Energy Upgrade Coaching: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/energy-upgrade-coaching
- Book your FREE 30-minute discovery call with me: https://calendly.com/vanessagrutman/discovery_call
- Purchase your 7-day liver detoxification here: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/offers/NBnCNuxb
- Purchase your all-in-one protein and multi-vitamin shake for your smoothie here: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/offers/Z9D2nYpe
- Download my FREE EBOOK highlighting the 5 nutritional supplements everyone should take and why here: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/opt-in-916fa0bf-a807-4f95-b8ee-440af66d41c5
- My website: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/
- Find me on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/vgrutman/
- Find my professional page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VanessaGrutmanIHP
- Join me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@vanessagrutman
Disclaimer: Vanessa Grutman, IHP does not treat, cure or diagnose disease. This show doesn't offer medical advice. Always verify with your physician before undertaking a new protocol or trying a new product.