003 - Can I continue having coffee? 3 tips to do so!
In this episode, I answer the famous question: "can I continue having coffee in the morning". If you're a high-achieving woman, you probably love (and depend on) your morning coffee. Here, I'm offering you 3 tips to maximize the benefits and reduce its impact on your stress hormones.
- The impact of coffee on your nervous system and hormones.
- Should you take coffee on an empty stomach? The impact on your energy levels.
- My thoughts on the Bulletproof keto coffee and intermittent fasting.
- Share when in the day is the ideal time to have coffee
- How to avoid jitters and the anxious feeling that coffee can cause (hint: quality matters!).
- Why decaf coffee can make you feel worst.
- How to shift your mindset around coffee and stop seeing it as an automated action.
"I was on the Bulletproof coffee and intermittent fasting train for 2 years. That was until I hit a wall. That really contributed to me feeling burnt out and filling my rain barrell. I was doing the trendy thing - that was until I got certified as a Health Coach and truly understood how the way I was approaching coffee was upside down for me and most high-performing woman."
- Book your FREE 30-minute discovery call with me: https://calendly.com/vanessagrutman/discovery_call
- Download my FREE EBOOK highlighting the 5 nutritional supplements everyone should take and why here: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/opt-in-916fa0bf-a807-4f95-b8ee-440af66d41c5
- Purchase your 7-day liver detoxification here: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/offers/NBnCNuxb
- My website: https://www.vanessagrutman.com/
- Find me on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/vgrutman/
- Find my professional page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VanessaGrutmanIHP
- Join me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@vanessagrutman
Disclaimer: Vanessa Grutman, IHP does not treat, cure or diagnose disease. This show doesn't offer medical advice. Always verify with your physician before undertaking a new protocol or trying a new product.