The following Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) will clearly communicate our expectations in working together. If you have any questions, please raise any questions before agreeing to make sure we are all on the same page moving forward.
In exchange for agreeing to work together with Vanessa Grutman, you agree to be bound by the following conditions.
- Parties. This Agreement is made between VGrutman Consulting Inc., a Corporation operating in the Province of Quebec (“Vanessa Grutman,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) and you, the undersigned (electronically or by hand) or person who has clicked “I Agree” (or something similar) to this Agreement (“you” and “your”).
- Our Commitment to You. We promise to provide you with health coaching services, as outlined in Schedule “A” Services (the “Services”). In order to provide the best possible experience, we will also do the following:
- We will strive to support you in healing the root cause of your symptoms to reclaim your energy and start magnetizing your dreams.
- We will offer 3 live group coaching sessions of 60 minutes and provide detailed education to help you reclaim your energy. We’re committed to showing up on time at all our scheduled meetings and protecting their confidentiality.
- Our one-on-one programs will be customized to your unique individual needs, goals and abilities, while group programs will take into consideration the current level and general fitness profiles of registered participants.
- Communication is important to us, so we will do our best to clearly communicate with you about any preparation instructions, follow-up information or scheduling details related to your Services.
- What We Expect of You. Just as you are investing in us, we are also investing time and energy in you. For you to gain the most from the Services, here is what we expect of you:
- Respect. We expect you to show kindness and respect to all staff, other participants, and everyone you interact with when receiving the Services..
- Time Integrity. We expect you to commit to your personal wellness by showing up on time to each live session, ready to participate.
- Ownership. You are responsible for your own physical, mental and emotional well-being and actions during the course of the Services.
- Commitment. We expect you to be committed to the Services and your practice and that you will do things to help you improve your own body.
- Communication. We expect you to communicate your success and struggle in real time, so I can support you fully.
- Term and Termination. The term of this Agreement will begin on the date of execution by both parties and will continue for the duration of the Services as agreed upon between you and Vanessa Grutman (the “Term”).
- The Agreement may be terminated by either party by providing an email before the beginning of day 2. However, if you terminate the Agreement once the Term is complete, you will be obligated to make all payments as outlined in Schedule “A” Services.
- Payment. Payment details and cost for the Services are outlined in Schedule “A” Services.
- Payment Method on File. You may elect to keep a credit card or other method on file with us. By placing a card on file, the cardholder and account holder give permission to Vanessa Grutman’s staff to charge the card for any session, auto-debit membership and/or cancellation fees (if applicable) accrued in accordance with the cancellation policy detailed below.
- Declined Charge. In the event of a declined credit card/debit card when charging for monthly payments, your Services will be immediately suspended, pending you updating your payment information and paying the amount due in full.
- Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how we’ve drafted our cancellation and refund policy:
- Refunds. Purchases are refundable on a case-by-case basis, prior to receiving the Services. If by the end of day 1 you feel like you haven't received the value of your investment back, please send me a request by email at [email protected] before the beginning of day 2 so that your refund can be processed. There are no refunds available for Services already rendered.
- Confidentiality. We operate and grow in a safe space. We want you to know that everything shared throughout the Services is strictly confidential. We may choose to share anonymous information about you for professional or promotional purposes, but confidential or personal information will only be used to complete the Services, except for in the following scenarios:
- To provide any necessary or relevant information to a medical or healthcare professional or entity,
- As required by law or court order,
- When there is a risk of imminent danger to yourself or others,
- Where there is a reasonable suspicion that a child or any vulnerable person is in need of protection.
- Affiliate Sales. Vanessa Grutman is dedicated to promoting products and services that will be of interest to our community. In the course of providing our Services, we may recommend, highlight, sell, or link to our affiliates’ products and services that may be beneficial to you, and, in some cases, we may receive a small commission from our affiliates. Regardless of whether we receive a commission, we will only link to products and services that we support and that we truly believe will be helpful to you. Please note that in cases where we recommend, highlight, sell, or link to health supplements or similar products, these products may not be approved by governmental agencies.
- No Guarantees. Vanessa Grutman cannot guarantee the success of, or any particular outcome from the Services. We promise to provide you with the opportunity and Services to support you and see you grow, but the success of the Services ultimately depends on you.
- Ownership of Materials. All the content that we have provided to you, including but not limited to videos, documents and PDFs, are for your use only and are not to be re-distributed or re-used.
- Legal Fees. You will be responsible for any and all legal fees incurred by Vanessa Grutman regarding any potential chargeback issues (for example, if you want to issue a chargeback or contest a payment).
- Waiver. Before the Services can begin, you must sign our Waiver Agreement form. Please read it and make sure you understand it. You need to sign, or otherwise agree to, that form as well as this Agreement so that we can be absolutely sure you understand and agree to it.
- Force Majeure. Vanessa Grutman will not be liable for any failure or delay regarding the Services if such failure or delay is: beyond the reasonable control of Vanessa Grutman, could not have been reasonably foreseen or provided against, or due to events such as a pandemic, natural disaster, or other Act of God. In such an event, you will not be entitled to any refunds or recovery.
- Standard Legal Things. Choice of Laws and Venue. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Quebec. The parties agree to irrevocably submit all claims to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Quebec.
- Severability. If any provisions of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements.
- Waiver of Breach. The waiver by Vanessa Grutman of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Counterparts. This Agreement may be signed by any number of counterparts, each of which is an original, and all of which taken together constitute one single document.
- Online Agreement. We agree that this Agreement may be signed electronically or agreed to by having You click “I Agree,”(or something similar) the effect of which will be the same as if we signed this Agreement by hand and the intention of which is that both parties desire to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement.
Made it. Excited to do great things!
By ticking the box, I agree and accept the terms of this service agreement.
CAD $37 for a 3-day group coaching bootcamp including 3 live 60-minute sessions.
From January 10 to 12, 2023
Payment in-full up front is required at the time of registration.